A walk-in shower remodel involves redesigning or replacing an older shower or the home’s original shower. A Vision Sync Home Improvement walk-in shower remodel might include considerable work, fixture replacements, or even a new configuration of the bathroom layout. Depending on your building materials and design alterations, a Vision Sync Home Improvement shower remodel might also require consultations with a plumber and installation professionals.
It’s common for a walk-in shower remodel to be a more challenging home improvement task than building a new bathroom from scratch. Additionally, a complete bathroom makeover can be expensive, so carefully consider diverse bathroom ideas, including shower remodel options, before you finalize your design plans.
Safety You deserve to feel safe showering in your own home, and you also shouldn’t have to sacrifice beauty for safety. With a walk-in shower from Vision Sync Home Improvement, you can have both style and functionality in your bathroom!
Walk-in Shower Features
✓ A low step-in height
✓ Barrier-free options for wheelchairs
✓ Waterproof and precision fit
✓ Grab bars can be custom fit where needed
✓ A variety of colors and styles to choose from
✓ Optional folding bench seats
✓ Hand-held shower head on glide bar
✓ Choose shower doors or weighted curtains
3 Factors to Consider When Planning a Walk-in Shower Remodel
It’s important to take into account these three factors when you design your bathroom and map out improvements to your dream shower:
- 1. Aesthetics: The shower area is an important focal point of your bathroom décor and layout. The color scheme between your bathroom walls and bathroom flooring should complement your toilet, shower, and vanity, visually tying the elements together. For example, you can accent a shower wall with the same type of white subway tile you used for your backsplash to create a consistent and cohesive motif.
- 2. Functionality: Consider the utility of each appliance in your bathroom against your and your family’s needs. For example, adding grab bars or a seated area in your shower stall will make the shower more practical for those with mobility issues. If your bathroom is a shared bathroom, you might benefit from adding a double vanity or wider countertops. Consider who will use the shower and how they will use it as you plan your shower remodel.
- 3. Space: Take measurements to confirm your design ideas will fit well in your floor plan. This is especially important when you’re considering small bathroom design ideas. The orientation of your shower and other fixtures will create a visual landscape in the room. Limited space between objects can make a room feel crowded or cramped. If you are remodeling a small bathroom, choosing minimalist materials and bright colors can make the small space feel larger than it is.
5 Walk-in Shower Remodel Ideas
Here are some decorating ideas you can use in your shower and bathroom makeover:
- 1. Add built-ins. You can add built-in alcoves or shelves to your shower walls to create storage space for your soaps, shampoos, and other toiletries. This added storage can keep your shower floor cleaner and free space around your shower pan.
- 2. BUY a glass shower enclosure. A bathing structure with frameless glass panels or glass doors can add considerable visual space and natural light to your bathroom. A glass enclosure design with a sealed shower door can also reduce moisture and humidity throughout the rest of the bathroom.
- 3. Order a crushed stone shower. This timeless walk-in shower material is durable and budget-friendly. Vision Sync also allows you to display your creativity and personality—for example, building the bathroom of your dreams in real time, to add color, or brighten up your bathroom with all tier 1 or tier 2 material. Vision Sync's product line for walk-in shower remodels are extremely water-resistant and low-maintenance. Our certified-inhouse installers properly seal and construct the entire project.
- 4. Incorporate high-end fixtures. Sometimes you can avoid revamping an entire shower design by simply swapping out old fixtures and appliances for modern designs. Updating even small elements like light fixtures and showerheads can refresh the aesthetic of your master bath or powder room. Additionally, smaller updates require limited work and minimal remodel costs compared to larger updates.
- 5. Install a Kohler standalone tub. Many classic master bathroom designs feature a Kohler standalone tub or garden tub in addition to a walk-in shower. These appliances are simple and elegant as freestanding tubs, or you can add a shower curtain and detachable shower head to create a tub-shower combination.
Visit us Shower Remodel | Thornton | Vision Sync Home Improvement and fill out our form to request a quote for your walk-in shower remodel today. Whether you are in Denver, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Loveland, Parker, Littleton, Broomfield, Aurora, Arvada, Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Boulder, Green Valley Ranch, Westminster, Firestone, Centennial, Golden, Monument, Larkspur, Fountain, Brighton, Longmont, Superior, Thornton, Lafayette, Louisville, Northglen, Cheyenne WY, Pueblo, you name it. We are nearby and ready to assist you with your new shower remodel.
"Vision Sync Don't Overthink"
Call us today